Get men closer to their potentials.
- Work. The only engine of success is long hours of focused assertive hard work.
- Truth. A man must adhere to the truth to succeed.
- Value. Basics: women and money. With those, a man has a decent life. Without those, he suffers.
- Guidance. The best guide to a successful life is men who have had one.
- Accountability. Record keeping, and presentation of records and evidence of work to peers, forces performance.
- Rules. Good rules maintain community order and direction, and should bind all members, including the operators of the community.