1. GoGetters Community is no longer actively maintained, and will be closing down in the future. Thankyou for your participation in this project. [ Details ]
    Dismiss Notice

Brainstorming Day game round 2

Discussion in 'Women' started by Tom, May 13, 2018.

1. Tom

Tom Active Member

Rating points:
    Action points:
    Result points:
    Alright guys,

Time to get the day game set up. I'm better read, more experienced with tinder. It's time.

I think a date from day game is still a good goal but the action commitment needs to better constrain what happens in the interactions. i.e. asking for numbers x amount of times. I managed to pussy out of quite a lot last time.

15 approaches a week minimum, engaging in a conversation with 5 and asking for 2 numbers a week? For 6 weeks. Thoughts? Maybe build up those numbers as the time progresses?

2. Shaney96

Shaney96 Active Member

Rating points:
    Action points:
    Result points:
    If you're out 5 days a week, then that's 3 approaches a day. I think that's pretty reasonable, yeah.

Define 'engaging in conversation'. You can control how many approaches you make, however you can't control how responsive the girl you're approaching will be.

I wouldn't give yourself a goal for how many numbers to ask for.
    Say you're on day 5/5, and you've not asked for any numbers yet. You feel the pressure on yourself and you feel really anxious. So you approach some girls (if you're even able to after this feeling of anxiety), and you manage to ask for her number somehow. You look like a socially-retarded mess because you've asked for the number out of 'feeling you have to', rather than because the approach went well and the number-close came naturally.

If it's for 6 weeks then, depending on your confidence and approach-ability, the goal could be a lay. You could also set yourself mini-goals/milestones. Like: by week 3, get an instant-date. This could be as simple as "I'm going to get a coffee, you should join me" after building some rapport in the interaction.

Good goal though man, and I'd be happy to try winging with you at some point ;)

3. Tom

Tom Active Member

Rating points:
    Action points:
    Result points:
    Sounds better. I think I'll stick to approaches. i need to put the 'time' in. I've created a spreadsheet so I can track my stats for a reddit post. Thinking of putting it on all the red pill AND blue pill subreddits to show people how much effort is needed and why game is so important. Help get rid of 'eeewww he reads game/seduction books/websites!! Creep'.

4. James

James Host

Remember that you don't have to call the number.

If it's a sticking point, it's always wise to hammer it. It may come off awkward to begin with, but you don't learn where the sweet spot is until you cross it.

One thing you could do is set rules for the interaction. The intent is clear: get a date. To get there, her contact details (or instant as Shaney mentioned) are required.

Therefore, you ending an interaction without asking for the number can't happen. Either she rejects you before you can ask, or she says no, or you get a number.

The interesting thing is how trivial women find giving out their number. Each number they give out is a potential source of attention, which they crave. Getting dates and successful approaches are usually much taller humps.

5. Tom

Tom Active Member

Rating points:
    Action points:
    Result points:
    You're right @James. When you break down what I'm doing it is so trivial.

Guy sees cute girl in nice flowery top.

Guy likes girl.

Guy says hi.

Asks for number.

Gets told no or yes.

That is it!! I saw so many fit girls today at uni with the sun out. I ate my sandwiches on my own and never said anything. 9's were everywhere. Approaching is something I know I need to get sorted. There's a clip on r/seduction :

To summarize, it shows a dude and a girl in a coffee shop. Guy says hi then it spans through all the amazing moments as their relationship blossoms. Kissing, amazing walks, laughter, close moments ect. Then it pans right back to the coffee shop. The dude says nothing. The girl leaves.

'One day consists of 86,400 seconds. This is one of them.'

What if at comic shop/train station there's a brunette reading a hulk comic pining for some nerd like me to say hi, BUT I bail and walk out.....

So, same goal, to get a date

The approaches can stack again, building up each week.

Week one: 5 approaches. Direct. I can't be a pussy. I sick of being a pussy. I was on the train today just thinking at how much I currently rely on fate. Fuck fate. Fate isn't making me laugh, going to a museum with me ect.
    Week 2: 10 direct approaches.
    3: 15
    4-6: 20 each week.

All I need to do is break through, try and get a date, but get comfortable with the approach. That is it. With the right girls it will click.

Sat next to a 8.5 on the train home. It was a busy train. I could have said 'hi, it's a bit cosy. I'm Tom'. 7.5 reading 3 rows back. 'Hi, good book?'. 6 with the same headphones as me. 'hi, are those the headphones with noise cancelling? How do you find them I have the same'.

And after? Who knows.....

Shaney96 likes this.