1. GoGetters Community is no longer actively maintained, and will be closing down in the future. Thankyou for your participation in this project. [ Details ]
    Dismiss Notice

Goal Lose 7lbs in 7 weeks.

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Shaney96, Jan 20, 2018.

Goal: Lose 7lbs in 7 weeks by March 12, 2018 (finished)

100%

Completed

Member Shaney96 commits to the following actions to achieve this goal

Be in a 500 calorie deficit each day.

1. Tom

Tom Active Member

Rating points:
    Action points:
    Result points:
    What bf% do you reckon you're at lad?

2. Shaney96

Shaney96 Active Member

Rating points:
    Action points:
    Result points:
    No idea, probably like 17%. All looks good bar my muffin hips.

3. Gort

Gort Robot

Notification: The previous update has been rated.

The score was: 4.00.

Your next progress update will come due on Sun, 04 Mar 2018

4. Gort

Gort Robot

Notification: Goal update is due.

Please submit an update on your goal progress.

5. James

James Host

Maybe you can get a DEXA scan -- it's the holy grail of before-after body metrics, gives you precise numbers on everything. Pricey though, but valuable to have for longer-term goals.

6. Shaney96

Shaney96 Active Member

Rating points:
    Action points:
    Result points:

Goal Update

A successful week. No binging and kept low-carb throughout. Hopefully the log is interpretable, if not, let me know.

Went out Friday with work. Did you know Wetherspoons have an app? You can just tap your phone a few times and within a minute you'll have your drink brought to you.

I originally thought "fuck it, I'll have a few and go clubbing and whatnot", but ended up having 2 Pepsi Max's and heading home. Was worried I'd binge when home, but thankfully didn't.

[​IMG]

Voting on this update has closed.

7. Tom

Tom Active Member

Rating points:
    Action points:
    Result points:
    Solid week! Props for not doing a binge! Could always brand it a cheat meal..... ;P

8. Gort

Gort Robot

Notification: The previous update has been rated.

The score was: 5.00.

No more progress updates will come due on this goal (but you can still post them).
    Your goal results will come due on Mon, 12 Mar 2018

9. Gort

Gort Robot

Notification: Goal achievement results are due.

Please submit a report on your achievement of this goal. The community will then rate your result. You can include any evidence that helps present your result.

10. Shaney96

Shaney96 Active Member

Rating points:
    Action points:
    Result points:

Result

See this as a failure, if you insist, however I see this as a turnaround and, in my eyes, a success. The goal of getting under 162lbs was not hit (although I'm currently at that weight in the mornings, though not for an average of the day), however these last two weeks were complete turnarounds. I'm not sure how I managed to lose so much within the last 2 weeks, but I pretty much lost all my weight within this time. I mean, just look at the first 4 weeks and compare them to these last two...

I only went to the gym once last week. Yes, this is poor performance, however Thursday and Friday I was struggling to just bike around, nevermind deadlifting near double my weight. I believe my body having to adjust to the low-carb diet it was getting was is possibly the explanation for my lack of energy and sudden drop in weight. Perhaps it's also because I overestimated the amount of calories in my meal-prepped meals and was therefore going further below my caloric limit that recorded.

I believe I will cut for a week or two, then it's time for my trip. I aim to not binge on this trip, so I'm in good stead to begin a lean bulk for when I get back.

[​IMG]

Voting on this result has closed.
  11. Tom

Tom Active Member

Rating points:
    Action points:
    Result points:
    Seems like you've got the ball rolling, would be mad to stop.

12. Gort

Gort Robot

Notification: The result has been rated.

Congratulations on following this goal to the end!

The average goal result rating was: 3.00 (Grade: C- — Marginal fail).

Updates Report
    Total updates submitted: 6 of 5
    Average update rating: 3.50 (Large action towards goal)

Next Steps
    Well done for your strong action taking! For the next goal, consider making it a bit smaller.