1. GoGetters Community is no longer actively maintained, and will be closing down in the future. Thankyou for your participation in this project. [ Details ]
    Dismiss Notice

Brainstorming Spin 2 Plates

Discussion in 'Women' started by Shaney96, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Shaney96

Shaney96 Active Member

Rating points:
    Action points:
    Result points:
    Goal, Action Statement and Completion Date:
    I will be in sexual relations with 2 girls simultaneously (well, not at the same minute - although I wouldn't turn down a threesome with 2 birds). I will achieve this by approaching 10 girls a week. The goal must be completed by January 1st, 2019.

Action Steps:
    - Approach 10 girls a week. 5 of these approaches must be direct. The other 5 can be either direct or indirect. An indirect approach can anything where I initiate a conversation with a girl - this includes girls at pre-drinks, when in the company of friends, etc.; it simply means I'll be interacting with at least 10 new girls each week. But 5 must be direct cold-approaches in the day, which is the most challenging part.
    - Join at least 3 societies at Uni. Uni starts in just under a month, and societies will be my best shot at easily/comfortable meeting new friends and new girls.

So I'm pretty set on the above being the goal. Last year I set myself the goal of actually spinning plates by the time I finish Year 3 at Uni. 'Spinning plates' is something I learned about on TRP and I recall my initial Bluepill resistance upon this learning.

Why not 1 at a time, while seeing if each flourishes into a relationship?

I spent all the healthy months of my last relationship wondering 'should I be in this relationship?' I knew I was restricting my growth (I am still not fully accepting and comfortable with my sexuality) and slowly becoming complacent. Something like "the worst number of women to be fucking is one" is what I read earlier this year, and has stuck in my head ever since. Of course, this is completely subjective, but I definitely do not want a monogamous relationship at my current point in life.

I believe that, once I start seeing one girl, I'll be more encouraged to start seeing another, as I'm fearful that I'll become complacent and will begin becoming attached to the one girl. This could easily happen, so it's important I keep my head straight and think back to my internal conflicts when I was in a monogamous relationship.

But having sex with multiple girls simultaneously is wrong!

I think that, on here, we're all probably RedPill enough to understand why people 'spin plates' and see the pitfalls of trying to get into relationships etc.. But, to answer questions specific to me:
    - I want to challenge myself and prove to myself I'm capable of doing this thing that I once saw as 'only possible for alpha chads and not for me'.
    - I believe it will boost my confidence (confidence in both my natural, current state, and confidence in hitting on girls both now and in the future - due to now having reference experience) and will help keep my mind focused on more important things than sex; I find my mind is too much occupied with sex, and I believe getting this need met will remedy this.
    - I believe girls do this naturally, and it's basically seen as taboo for a guy to do it. I believe this is part of feminism and fully believe that it's natural - more natural, actually - for guys to do it due to our biological imperative.
    - I want new experiences; not just sexual experiences, but experiencing different people and how they act and what their perspectives are on sex. If I cared purely about sexual experiences, I'd be going out more and trying to pull drunk chicks at the club. This is something I do not enjoy doing.

And if you find a girl you really 'click' with?

Well I hope I will. That's why I think this is an important goal for me: To try and internalize that there are many, many girls out there that I'll click with, and that each one of them are hypergamous and replaceable. I don't mean for this to sound negative, because it's only negative if you judge it as so. Instead, I hope for these to be truly liberating internalizations, as it shows the freedom and power I have over my own life.

The challenge will be to not commit to any girl (which includes dropping other plates for the sake of exclusivity, not just LTR'ing). I imagine I'll have conflicts such as 'don't fuck it up with this girl by trying to get with other girls; you don't want to lose this one!', but that just shows a scarcity mindset, and I'll have to be mindful of these conflicts as I go.

The only real action step completely relative to the goal is the first, and if you guys can offer other ideas and criticisms of this goal, I'd appreciate it.

2. James

James Host

It's doable, guys do do that, and there will be guys in the same region as you doing just that.

Question: should this be done before or after the weightloss goal? If your physique and face were sharpened by that goal, this goal would be easier to achieve.

Just to comment on the TRP stuff: note that not everyone who visits came from TRP, so most people won't understand their lingo like "spin plates" ("have multiple girlfriends" in laymans terms). I think I read the statement "I just fucked a plate" there once; I assumed the dude was mental until I worked out what they meant.

Sound's like something that could only come from TRP :D Wherever those guys live, it sounds like Mad Max.

3. Shaney96

Shaney96 Active Member

Rating points:
    Action points:
    Result points:
    I see no issue with doing it during. I think that leaving it until after I've lost a decent amount of weight would only be a poor rationalization to not approach. I don't see any issue with doing approaches as I'm going about Uni and doing shopping or whatever.

Well that made me laugh out loud; it only makes sense to initially think of fucking a plate in literal terms I guess.

Yeah, I know what you mean. But part of this goal is really to open my eyes to the possibilities and freedoms like this.

James likes this.
  4. Fundinn

Fundinn Active Member

Rating points:
    Action points:
    Result points:
    Have any of your approaches led to a lay though in the previous goals? It's a commendable goal, but I think that going from "Approach 30 girls this month" to "Spin two plates" is a big step up.

I say, spin one plate, then chain that with another challenge called "spin a second plate". Otherwise good job Shaney, I think you are miles ahead of some of the other guys that will enter Uni with you this year. You have done some work previously, it's all adding up.

5. Shaney96

Shaney96 Active Member

Rating points:
    Action points:
    Result points:
    Indeed, it's something I cannot yet fully comprehend, but I think it's attainable.

Personally, spinning one plate doesn't count as plate-spinning. Fucking one girl merely means I'm either forming a relationship or just have a FWB; or, if she's fucking other guys and I'm exclusively fucking her, then I'm going down a dangerous road where I'll most likely end up emotionally investing in her then end up getting hurt when I get it confirmed that she's getting railed by others.

I hope that, once I begin seeing one girl, that it will motivate me and energize me with confidence to see another girl. Part of this motivation will come from the fear of over-investing in this one girl, but I'll have to see how it goes as this is just my prediction.

Nope. My 'n-count' is still at one, and I've gotten no further than kissing with any girl other than my ex-girlfriend.
    The thing is: I believe I can do this, this year. The first date I ever went on turned into that year LTR. Post-LTR I was on a placement I didn't enjoy in a small town. I was very naive when first travelling as I thought I'd be more sexually adept, but I didn't accept I still had emotional investment in my ex (and still do to some extent). My last approach goal (from last month when I went travelling) I ended up going on 2 dates, on of which led me to going back to a girls house, but I was here used for attention.

I greatly dislike the club dynamic, and dislike music in clubs themselves, and don't enjoy getting drunk; so picking up girls from clubs while drunk is not something I'm interested in at all. Furthermore, since I've only been meeting girls whilst travelling, it's meant I've only known each girl for only a few days (if that), so I never got chance to date. I appreciate that it's entirely possible to have sex the same day, but my 'game' is not nearly that good.

Therefore, I believe that if I'm approaching/interacting with 10 different girls a week, most of which will be living in my University town and probably attending the Uni, then it's entirely possible that, until the new year, I'll be able to be in sexual relations with 2. I agree it's ambitious, but it's a challenge I'd like to pursue.

6. James

James Host

It is. But the faster the sex, the faster the form of attractiveness. You have to be impressive rapidly for these types of girls (contrary to TRP's reduce-to-generality ideas, there is a huge spectrum), which first and foremost means looks, followed by immediately demonstrable non-visual strengths (humor, charm, non-fakeable stories indicating other strengths, assertiveness/confidence etc).

Given that you're aiming for by the end of the year, agreed, but it wouldn't be congruent if you started this goal without starting that one around the same time.

7. Shaney96

Shaney96 Active Member

Rating points:
    Action points:
    Result points:
    My looks aren't great, nor is my current body confidence, and I can't imagine finding much enjoyment from these experiences where an emotional connection doesn't/barely exists. Like, I've been in a few scenarios where sex has been opportune, but it never happened. Perhaps it was because I wasn't comfortable with myself, but I think it also has something to do with me not actually fully wanting to fuck. Like, I recall having a relatively attractive girl and thinking 'cool, so I guess I gotta be fucking her', and didn't at all feel turned on. I guess this calls for more introspection and I'll discover more about myself in this regard the more I experience girls.

As in they'd be starting and finishing at different times? Indeed, they would, but I don't think it's problematic to have 2 timelines for different goals that overlap. I'm comfortable with having this goal begin ASAP and finish at New Years, unless you can suggest an alternative?

8. James

James Host

Sounds fine

Likely the case. Chasing for the sake of it is ultimately pointless and makes you feel empty, best to listen astutely to your body and what motivates it. Cases like this sound like a personality issue: contrary to popular belief, personality does make a difference, because it's related to the brain, which we instinctively select for too (otherwise we'd still be chimps), but have forgotten about in the era of images. You're correct a goal like this would help uncover insight on this.

Shaney96 likes this.
  9. Fundinn

Fundinn Active Member

Rating points:
    Action points:
    Result points:
    Makes me think of having the will to do interviews when you have a comfortable job. It could be tough, but like you said, might as well start out with your concrete objective instead of splitting this in half.

That's worth nothing anyways! In December I got laid in this matter and it was nothing to talk about. Confidence came from the wrong place.

I don't really think you need the concept of a 'date'. The 'date' is happening the moment you open your mouth and you got her attention. In Indonesia I made out with girls in about 4 hours. I felt like the game-changer there is that they felt guilt-free since they can basically forget the whole episode when they return home and the non-stop party/vacation vibe.

Well, if you stimulate your body, it will affect your mental space. Sensual music, candles, kino, they can all ramp that up for you, but you are right, if you feel fake or out to get a trophy, then it will show up in your demeanor. But you know, sometimes you don't feel like doing the dishes, but you do it anyways ;)...

Anyways, looking forward to seeing the evolution.