1. GoGetters Community is no longer actively maintained, and will be closing down in the future. Thankyou for your participation in this project. [ Details ]
    Dismiss Notice

Brainstorming trying to get a doable, accountable goal to help me get successful in day game

Discussion in 'Women' started by Tom, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Tom

Tom Active Member

Rating points:
    Action points:
    Result points:
    So, apart from having a bit of a slump in the beginnings of my Christmas break at uni, I know what I need to do to get decent grades for my masters.

As for day game and abundance with women - I'm struggling.

It would be great to get to the point where I can approach reliably 10+ women per day gaming session SOLO which will then allow me to be smooth when approaching girls who have given my indicator of interest. I should note I want these approaches to direct, not indirect. I'm still not approaching girls who give me smiles and eye contact on my travels too and from uni.

Any idea on setting up a goal? Maybe in 6 weeks time I'll have done 2 solo day game sessions in week 6 where I've approached at least 10 girls in each session.

I think though I'm going to need baby steps. So perhaps this needs to be my longer term goal and a smaller immediate goal set up. 5 approaches in one session?

Why baby steps? I only made one approach in 3 hours of day game today....... She wasn't even attractive, she just had a bag with a message I could relate to and was chilling in a bookshop.

Any ideas?

2. James

James Host

Well try to gather the data: So you said that in 3 hours, you only approached one woman, and it was because you could spot a 'prop' she had you could strike up conversation about. That's indicating something that helps you do approaches. Using props as icebreakers. So you could brainstorm a list of various props (or places where women tend to carry more props) that allow you to break the ice / approach.

While you may want to do them 'direct', if you're only approaching 1 per 3 hours, and it was a specific type of indirect, perhaps you should adjust your aim. E.g. 75% indirect, 25% direct. Or perhaps just focus on 10 approaches, but using whatever style works.

For the women too and from uni, who smile at you, the problem is the time frame you have to react in is extremely short. Your mind is in a different place, then some girl smiles at you, and she's gone before you were anywhere near thinking what to say. For this reason, you need to plan an automatic response. For instance, if it's to/from uni, the context is uni. E.g. "Exams over?" [with a smile of your own], or just "Good day at uni?". You need some fast automatic thing you can do with almost zero thought. Any girl who has already smiled at you will stop to talk if you initiate it.

So those things could go into your action plan. Maybe something like:
    - 2 sessions per week.
    -- Week 1 & 2: 2 approaches per session.
    -- Week 3 & 4: 4 approaches
    -- Week 5 & 6: 6 approaches
    - Make a list of situational or prop openers I can rapidly use in common day to day situations/places

As for the goal, try to aim it at the actual goal of the approaches. An example of a strong goal for this would be "get one date with one girl who I approached (including if she showed interest first)". Alternatively, if you don't feel you're at that stage, you could just make it "get one contact from a girl...".

3. Tom

Tom Active Member

Rating points:
    Action points:
    Result points:
    So places for props has to be bookshops, coffee shops, libraries. I'll hit up these places.

Reading a book: 'hey, good book?'
    Library/coffee shop: ditto - maybe tease her if she's doing some boring work and time to take a break? ie with me.

I think to and from uni maybe a 'hey, what brings you to x city?'. But ultimately direct is where I want to end up.

I like that action plan. Gets me out of the house an away from my pc too xD I'll use it.

Damn dude, a date from day game would feel amazing. I'll put 1 number at the end of week 6 as my goal. So it'll have been at 48 total approaches starting indirect. 1 number should be easy. Sack it, I'll set the goal as to 1 date.

Cheers.

4. James

James Host

@Tom, great. So start a new goal in this sub-forum, using that as the action commitment, and "Get one date from daygame" as the goal description. Looks like a solid goal.